Project nameless finally got its name in 2019. I am proud to introduce, WhereWeLearn
Introduction video to WhereWeLearn
The introduction video is now available as
The original video for the project is available here.
Delivering to the world the capability in which every human being can experience the joy of education for free in a global context.
Our mission is to empower and engage students around the world to learn. Simultaneously collecting and supporting educational content development where possible under a free license or in the public domain, and to disseminate it to students in a structured manner, freely, effectively and globally.
WhereWeLearn’s legacy is to create an online syllabus of useful material, with no national or religious bias to facilitate education of everyone who wants to learn irrespective of capability and to keep useful educational information from all our projects available on the Internet free of charge, in perpetuity.
WhereWeLearn’s approach is to provide globally accessible yet localised access to educational resources and associated support tools by:
- Designing, Developing, Delivering and Enhancing a secure, accessible online platform
- Through the platform facilitate educators with free tools to help their educational efforts.
- Prompt industry to engage with free learning to further their own interests
- Reduce overhead to charitable, educational and medical institutions with tools to improve quality, reduce overhead and enhance human interaction
- Support local geographic and community knowledge to further integration and the common good
WhereWeLearn’s core belief is that there is enough information globally on the internet currently to educate effectively but that it lacks a structured deliver mechanism. Using a combination of existing material publicly available, educator self-help, an intelligent secure platform and the “filling of gaps” in publicly available knowledge, every human being can experience the joy of education for free in a global context.
Around this community effort is the opportunity to further knowledge, grow business, fairly educate and improve the life quality for everyone both nationally and internationally.
- Firstly, we value the users of the platform, as without them there is no content or students.
- Secondly, we operate in a transparent, accountable fair way, to the highest standards available and achievable by our organisation, whilst embracing regulation and governance.
- Next WhereWeLearn seeks to promote and value diversity and international cooperation for the betterment of all people.
- Also we adopt a community and voluntary approach because it puts people first and is drive by the pursuit of the common good.
- Furthermore we seek to enable the improvement of all people’s life experience through the inherent benefits of education.
- Similarly we value free, secure, safe and active participation in society to further education and global knowledge.
- Finally, we seek a society in harmony and balance with nature working with technology.
The project page is set up and available here.