This page is dedicated to linking up the articles through the blog that relate to becoming a Contact Centre Manager. Hopefully theses articles help you?
Please note this page expands as I post new articles and I can keep you up to date on changes if you like by supplying your preferred email below.
- Career Focused
- Metrics and business optimisation
- Quality Management and Performance Reviews
- Human Resources and Training
[read more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
This page whilst not a formal qualification in the area by any means, does seek to support and help those looking for and already in Contact Centre management roles.
The jargon and ideas that form the basis of all modern contact centres.
- Contact Centre jargon how many words do you know?
- Opportunity to chat
- Outsourcing 101
- Wooden dollars and internal billing
- Follow the Moon scenarios for modern business
Some of the skills and ideas that will help you in your role
- Management are you ready for it?
- The business value of reusability
- The efficiency of Micro-Habits
- Work distribution for thinking managers
Metrics and business optimisation
Identifying output and measuring results in any size centre.
- Contact Centre metrics – the basics
- How to sense check your contact centre
- Metric, not another one please
- Motivation – Show them the results
- Optimisation of business processes
- Instant information from Feet On The Street (FOTS) to production
Quality Management and Performance Reviews
Improvement with time and developing capabilities.
- What is quality and how do you define it?
- Which quality assurance approach do you use?
- Mass delivered yet individualised training plans
Human Resources and Training
Key to any contact centre is keeping the troops happy but how?
- Gamification is the best way to increase productivity
- HR. What is it to your business?
- Where is your company notice board?
- The jargon of eLearning
- eLearning does your business need it?
- Beautiful interface building in less than 10 minutes
The kit and how it works to deliver your needs.
They don’t have to be scary and they provide the greatest resource to a contact centre manager even beyond the staff.
- What is a database?
- Best Next Action predicting the future
- CRM is it sales or customer care?
- Person-centric design, what is it?
- Technology Stacks and what they do for your business
Telephony & Communication
The communications tools of a contact centre
- Disposition codes are dead, long live outcomes
- Diallers, are they worth it?
- What is email?
- Cookies the ones you can’t eat and browsers love
Regardless of what size centre data and data protection are the biggest head for contact centre managers and keeping up is important.
- Data security, what could possibly go wrong?
- Virtualization timeshares your machine
- Breaches and I do not mean the whale kind
- PCI DSS and payments in your contact centre
- Cipher suites and their ciphers keep data secure or do they